Image Map
Welcome to iDragon Story! Here, you can find the latest scoop and other information about the app. Enjoy your stay!

Featured Article: Is the Treasure Dragon a Joke? **UPDATED**

Hey Guys.

Was on the threads before and I saw this post regarding gold received from the Treasure Dragon. Apparently, it only gives one gold per day instead of one gold per hour.

Click to enlarge

I kept it open, unknowingly, and shut my laptop. A few hours later, when I went back to the tab and refreshed, this showed:



This happened to me, too. TeamLava doesn't like people to find out the truth about their games. That's the reason I was banned, for finding files and putting them on the forum. I found photos of the light element, onyx element and all of the boosts that hadn't came out yet back in November. There is still stuff that hasn't come out yet, like the arena, which we have seen in another thread, here.



But anyway, back on topic, do you think TeamLava would do something like this on purpose? This guy has a point. If his thread had to be removed, I guess he's right and they don't want everyone to know the truth. See the original post about the Treasure Dragon here. Leave a comment with your opinion.

**UPDATE**

I checked out the guys profile, and guess what? He's banned. Usual TeamLava behaivor.



-Joey, iDragon Story Owner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure to keep the discussion on topic, and please do not spam.

Thanks!