Image Map
Welcome to iDragon Story! Here, you can find the latest scoop and other information about the app. Enjoy your stay!

New Dragon: Naga Dragon!

TeamLava has released yet another sneak peek of an upcoming dragon. You can see the Naga Dragon below. You can also see it when battling in the Battle Arena. (Did I mention I was picked for beta testing? Yay!)

The Naga Dragon:


Looks like a Virtue and Forest hybrid to me. Make sure to get your Flower Dragon before you can get this one too!

The following pages have been updated:

-Joey, iDragon Story Owner

Make sure to follow us on Twitter!
@iDragonStory
@DragonStoryFAQ

Feel free to leave a message on my wall or add me!
Storm8 ID: joeyc0417

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure to keep the discussion on topic, and please do not spam.

Thanks!