Image Map
Welcome to iDragon Story! Here, you can find the latest scoop and other information about the app. Enjoy your stay!

Suspicious Activity...

Yesterday, I made a post about how some guy posted the laws and Teamlava removed the thread and banned him? Well guess what? The thread is OPENED today! Click here to see the thread. I'm in shock, because yesterday, it said:


...and the user was banned!


Don't you think this is suspicious? I have a feeling this is a cover story:

Click to enlarge.

And what's even weirder is, the user is still banned. In the above screenshot I took yesterday, it says he was banned around 1:29 PM. I just went back to his profile and it says 8:53 PM!


Click here to see my original post on this.
Click here to see the user's profile.

What do you think is going on?

-Joey, iDragon Story Owner

Make sure to follow us on Twitter!
@iDragonStory
@DragonStoryFAQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure to keep the discussion on topic, and please do not spam.

Thanks!